- You need volunteer help! Recruit some people who will be excited and work hard for a good cause.
- You need preparation time! You will need to plan and prepare while thinking through your action plan.
- You might need money! It often takes money to make money, so the 3:1 ratio usually works well: 3 parts income to 1 part expense.
- You need free stuff! Don’t hesitate to ask for sponsorship and donations for things that can help your fundraising efforts.
- You need to get the word out! Plan for publicizing events and efforts. Social media is great for this!
- You need to set a goal! This is important because it gives your volunteers something to work toward.
- Fundraising can be used as a tool to continue to foster unity between your youth ministry and the rest of your church body.